YOUR TOWN:  Caroline | Culpeper | Dahlgren | King George | Fredericksburg | Orange | Spotsylvania | Stafford | Westmoreland   TODAY: 04.24.14 | 

General Discussion >> Family-friendly

Pages: 1
Browneyez018
FUG Professional

Reged: 08/02/02
Loc: Spotsylvania VA
Keep-em Busy!
      #458285 - 08/09/04 08:26 AM (64.12.116.206)

If you haven't already you should introduce your children to Scrapbooking....why? It's great way to make memories, let's them use their creativity, and most importantly it keeps 'em occupied.

It's easy, fun and you as a parent will enjoy it too! (especially when you look back at it when they are all grown up)When I have children, I'll probably have a scrapbook of everything imaginable.

We have a scrapbooking store located in Central park...but I go to Michaels also for supplies, and I use the interenet to get pictures.

You can make a scrapbook about anything....their pets, family, favorite cartoons, anything that they show intrest in, so it makes the activity fun to do all the time b/c there are endless possibilities.

If you want to use personal pictures I strongly recommend that you do not use originals b/c mistakes tend to happen, so use your scanner and printer to make duplicates. and if you want your projects to last I also recommend using acid free products. If you have any questions about how to get started or you need any ideas/help... PM or e-mail me and I'll be glad to help you out Happy Scrapping!

--------------------
She's beautiful as usual
with bruises on her ego and
her killer instinct tells her to
be aware of evil men -Sugarcult: Pretty Girl

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Krandor
Mega FUG

Reged: 11/17/02
Loc: Alpharetta, GA
Re: Keep-em Busy! [Re: Browneyez018]
      #458305 - 08/09/04 09:00 AM (208.220.161.33)

Quote: Browneyez018

If you want to use personal pictures I strongly recommend that you do not use originals b/c mistakes tend to happen, so use your scanner and printer to make duplicates.

Or if you have a digital camera you can have a print made out of them for the scrapbook and then put a copy of the file on CD or DVD for archiving.

Browneyez018
FUG Professional

Reged: 08/02/02
Loc: Spotsylvania VA
Re: Keep-em Busy! [Re: Krandor]
      #458314 - 08/09/04 09:07 AM (64.12.116.206)

Great idea Krandor.

--------------------
She's beautiful as usual
with bruises on her ego and
her killer instinct tells her to
be aware of evil men -Sugarcult: Pretty Girl

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Squadtech, starbear, DeviantOne, Squadtech, starbear, DeviantOne, FredTalkMod, john1315 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1408

Rate this topic

Jump to

E-Mail the FredTalk Admins | Privacy statement (Site Rules and User Agreement) Go to fredericksburg.com