YOUR TOWN:  Caroline | Culpeper | Dahlgren | King George | Fredericksburg | Orange | Spotsylvania | Stafford | Westmoreland   TODAY: 10.25.14 | 

Communities >> Westmoreland

Pages: 1
eightrac
FUG Freshman

Reged: 02/28/10
Audi/VW Service
      #1563812 - 03/21/10 10:59 AM (74.214.55.29)

Low cost Audi repair that I perform in the Beach. I've been doing this for quite awhile out of state and now am open in the Beach. I already have a pretty good client base here in the last few weeks and looking to expand on that. I can provide services for nearly half cost on big ticket items and will do a better job than the dealer.

This is a copy/paste from my craigslist ad.

Are you shocked at what the Audi dealer wants to charge you for maintenance? Are you tired of waiting weeks for an open "slot" to bring your car in?

A broken timing belt can leave you stranded, and can be quite costly if the belt isn't serviced every 60,000 miles. A timing belt replacement alone will cost between $800 and $2500 at the dealer. I can help you with this. I am a certified aircraft mechanic by trade but also a profound Audi aficionado/enthusiast. I take pride in the maintenance I perform and you can trust in the work I do.

Has your timing belt already broken? I also can help with this. I have access to a nationwide used auto parts system that can locate the used parts you need at a lower cost than new and I can save you money in labor at the same time. I also have access to vendors that provide OEM Audi and aftermarket parts at a reduced cost which in turn, save you even money.

Is your "Insp 1 or 2" or "check engine" lights flashing every time you start your Audi? Are your "ABS" or "Air-bag" systems inoperable? Do you want "secret" options (such as one touch windows) turned on or off? I personally own a VAG-COM system that is tailored to communicate with most all electrical systems installed in your Audi. I can find these problems and cure them without "throwing" parts at it like some repair facilities do.

I can also provide scheduled maintenance with all of the same components as installed at the dealer at a reduced cost. (with advance notice). Motul 300, Mobil 1, Pentosin, Mann, Meyle, Mahle.....

Some of the repairs I am capable of performing are; timing belts, exhaust repairs, tune-ups, radiator flush/replacement, brakes, wheel bearings, heated seat repair, electrical system diagnosis and repair, transmission diagnosis/repair/replacement/leaks, rear differential leaks, transmission or engine swaps/replacements (within reason), ALL scheduled maintenance, oil changes, turbo repair and replacement, fluid flushes, ECU diagnostics, window motors, component coding with VAG-COM, driveshaft replacement and repair, cooling system repair and much, much more. I even service older Audis such as 90, 200, S2 or anything with a 5-cylinder engine.

Is your TDI stalling, have low power or misfiring? I service and repair all series of VW TDI engines also!

Weekday repairs are at a reduced rate due to longer repair times (from 1-5 day wait). Weekend repairs cost slightly more and are most likely to be completed within one day (heavy maintenance such as transmission or engine replacements may take more than one day). All maintenance is subject to scheduling and due back times are subject to scheduling changes. None of the maintenance performed has a warranty implied by me. Most parts come with a manufacturer warranty. My services are "as-is" being that I am not at fault for damage that occurs after repairs performed ( however very unlikely. I have never had a return). Damage caused by performance parts are also not warrantied by me, they are also implied by the manufacturer. I work out of my home and personally own the tools needed to perform all of the listed maintenance.

Email euro.service@live.com or call me for details: Jesse - 520.240.4777

DO NOT call me with any type of offers to buy my business, my tools or any of my spare parts or really anything other than to get great Audi/VW maintenance at a low price. I'm not interested in anything but Audi/VW repair.

Coming soon: Mobile service!!!

Keywords: A4 B5 A5 A2 A3 A6 A8 S4 S2 S6 S8 A8L A8Q GTI Golf Passat VR6 2.8 1.8T Quattro Syncro 2.0T S-Line TT RS4 Beetle EOS Q7 Fox Corrado Touareg Rabbit Cabriolet Cabrio Jetta Bug Scirocco Phaeton TDI 1.9 R8 4.2 5.2 V10

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  FredTalkMod, john1315 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1638

Rate this topic

Jump to

E-Mail the FredTalk Admins | Privacy statement (Site Rules and User Agreement) Go to fredericksburg.com