MachBuster
(FUG Senior)
02/16/08 10:10 PM
Re: King George Gateway Retail Shopping Center

Your comments about the landfill are laughable and absurd, and as usual are backed by no facts or data, but rather by the usual "I wuz told this and that."

I post nothing that asserts statements of fact without having the actual data close by. You want to post "25 years of infoe" here? Then by all means please do so, my grammatically challenged fellow KG resident. If you adhere to your usual pattern it will all be just the usual "I wuz told" or "I heard" BS.

I think that anyone who looks at my (admittedly so far limited) posting record here will notice that I'm detail oriented and if my facts in ANY particular post are wrong, then I expect to be called out for it.

To quote our second president

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770
US diplomat & politician (1735 - 1826)

E-Mail the FredTalk Admins | Privacy statement (Site Rules and User Agreement) Go to fredericksburg.com